- M5006I: T-Mobile redirects the browser’s URL to http://offers.t-mobile.com/tethering/upsell.do?source=redirect , archived to here, saying
Smartphone Mobile HotSpot
Turn your Smartphone into a Mobile HotSpot!
Share your smartphone’s high-speed internet connection with your laptop, iPad®, iPod®, or any other Wi-Fi enabled device.
To learn more about Smartphone Mobile HotSpot service visit the FAQ.
If you feel you reached this page in error, or have questions about Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (Tethering) service, please call T-Mobile Customer Care, 1-800-937-8997.
M4P4ZA: Leading goals
- M4X5M0: See comments of this post for situations.
M4P77Q: Some Solutions: see the comments of this post
M3KF4W: Motivations (from roughly greatest-to-least):
- M4X5N3: This must be fixed else:
- M4X5NZ: my present phone will no longer work as a hotspot for at least Chrome use:
- M4X5QA: as the primary hotspot for meetings starting with http://www.meetup.com/OCAndroid/events/62876142/
- M4X5T1: as my personal primary hotspot
- M4X5U6: Seemingly potentially thousands of other customers negatively impacted.
M33Z0T: Additional post history, in order:
- M4X5CF: I create this
- M3KNZ6: Why?
- M3KO0E: before
- M3KNXM: by:
- M4X62R: Now have a fairly usable[ EXCEPT for problems noted next], releasable version ready to be commented on, so 1st publish.
- M4X6UW: Fixed unmatching title & prior text from copy source.
- M500LV: Added M5006I.