- MO3B4H URL(s): http://1.JotHere.com/N1gCal http://1.JotHere.com/4319#N1S4MG
- N1S3YC Access: public
- M33YGV title: “Google Calendar entry style N1gCal”
- MAZBWQ subsections: WHAT TO DO, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, ADDITIONAL HISTORY, POST TODO, CREATORS, CATEGORIES, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
- N1S6HC For every Google Calendar entry especially if it’s being shared, in the Description field, put as the first line say: “In style http://1.JotHere.com/N1gCal#N1S6HC :” -note the “#N1S6HC” is optional but helps by tracking this referral.
- MRR776 Kindly see & follow WHAT else reply explaining, ideally via comments here.
-end of WHAT TO DO
-end of WHAT
- N1S6EB Good organization including never loosing any prior values..
-end of WHY
-end of WHEN
-end of WHERE
-end of COST
- N1S6BI Destiny uses this standard for his every calendar entry.
- .N1S6D6 Everyone is encouraged to use & further develop this standard.
-end of WHO’S PARTICIPATING?
-end of FUTURE PLANS
-end of ADDITIONAL HISTORY
-end of ADDITIONAL DETAILS
-end of POST TODO
-end of CREATORS
- N1S5HT q(Google Calendar LYV8KJ)
- N1S5IS “of Google Calendar”N1S5IS -new, add to
- N1S5QO q(format=style=pattern M31XFI) -add to
-end of CATEGORIES
-end of FOOTNOTES
- N1S3O7 began as text I copied into calendar entries, last version in q(MU2JUC: ) an appointment on 2013-10-03 with notes beginning:
quote(LG4OWH: What are these codes as “LG4OWH:” on this point? They’re short IDs to date-stamp, uniquely-reference, & portably-track most any point or item http://1.JotHere.com/6mp .
MTN4UV: Email addresses ending in @etag.JotHere.com don’t go to anyone but are just handy tags for filing as http://etag.jothere.com details.
MRDYMS: This is a http://google.com/calendar entry, a type of eCalendar entry.
MIYG3K: As is standard for eCalendar entries,
MTN4XA: *with just 1 click, the receipt can RSVP-to the event plus enter it into his/her eCalendar, and thereafter updates are automatically updated in his/her eCalendar, automatically reminds you just before the event and syncs with the eCalendar in your phone, laptop, & all your devices, plus gives everyone a list of everyone’s RSVP.
MIYG4K: *by default the entry editor automatically re-emails the full entry to all guests every time the entry is updated;
MIYG5K: *here the standard is to (1) keep & not-change all prior info for context & history (except as noted & unavoidable-due-to-Description-length-limits) and (2) make changes only by appending updates, so FOR LATEST UPDATES, SEE *LAST* ENTRIES.
MTN6G8: **Note: the http://google.com/calendar entry Description field currently silently truncates after ~8129 characters, so one must stay within this limit.
- N1S4F1 but as a copy, this wasted a lot of space in the calendar entry and wouldn’t update.
- N1S3PY I Destiny, motivated by last point, now created this post by Copy to new draft (of http://1.JotHere.com/4297#N1D25G latest N1DDBI) then gave it fresh IDs & content.
- N1S4U0 from that, added initial content #N1S4K8 and title including new name(an ID) N1gCal
- N1S4UV 4319.N1S4UV.htm -draft file for external editing as via ExWeb: 1st save & draft.
- N1S5H9 categories: per #N1X3LJ, moved to CATEGORIES
- N1S5TH update to present format
- N1S6L8 Create pretty link http://1.JotHere.com/N1gCal for 1st use at #N1S6HC.
- N1S7H6 images: 0 to 1(N1S7XI);
- N1S7Y8 seems quite usable; publish #1 now pst2014.03.01Sat1609.
- N1X3LJ CATEGORIES: add, especially as this then can be maintained & versioned in an external editor.
- N1X4G0 pubish #2 now pst2014.04.04Tue0759
-end of POST HISTORY