- M33YGV:Title: Dislike people showing images of others they’ve dated on their dating site profile, or perhaps anywhere?
- M33YH4:URL: http://1.JotHere.com/3969#MH80RE
- MAYCNN:is currently being updated ~1x/month; ID of last item is version ID.
- M87XAJ:has all key details are in BOLD with most-essential & -timely first.
- MAZBWQ:has SUBSECTIONS: WHAT & WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, WHAT TO DO, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, POST TODO, CREATORS, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
- MDAI9C:covers what the title says.
- MAYCNN:should be updated ~1x/month; simply re-load/refresh & check-back then.CUT:
- M87XAJ:(soon )has all key details BOLD with most-essential & -timely first.
- MAZBWQ:has SUBSECTIONS: WHAT, WHY, ALTERNATIVES, POST TODO, FOOTNOTES, ADDITIONAL POST HISTORY.
M6X45Y: What? See the title
- M7NQBK:NOT your typical problems, notably problems which generally hurt me, not others
- M7NQCA:Unlike most people, by design, I virtually never disrespect and act-irresponsibility-to other individuals (including no: abuse, failure to keep promises, displace hurt, require mind-reading, etc)
- M7NQCS:Unlike many people, I virtually never have addictions (drugs, gambling, bullying, promiscuity&woman[……]MORE
M7LQO1:Asks SaberPen: “Do we NOT have a OkCupid Match Rating >~90%? In particular do any of our OkCupid answers disagree on “healthiness” multiple-choice Qs (which are most of them)?” http://1.JotHere.com/3415#M7LQO1
M7LTZT:–“healthiness” multiple-choice questions are such Qs where I assert in my OkCupid answer explanation that a certain answer is generally most healthy.