- NEFIAE title history in reverse start-order:
- NM1YM2 “
NERsvp (a 2014.10- RSVP POLICY for Meetup events & potentially more)”–replacing “heading:” with present; new punctuation; key caps; keyword links: 0 to 4; new “for” phrasing.
- MAYCNN:currently updated every ~1 month; version ID is the ID of last entry in the post history.
- M87XAJ:fully outlined with the most essential and/or timely details first and/or in-bold. So to skim, just read in order the top-level points and, when a match, its bold points.
- M33YGV:title: Proper posting including commenting within websites
- MAZBWQ:subsections: WHAT & WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, WHAT TO DO, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, POST TODO, CREATORS, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, F[……]MORE
LGB2XZ: The 7 Qs
- What’s your CURRENT (1)CELL# +(2)EMAIL (at least 1 reaching u during event), &(3)ZIPCODE? –unless we already have it. This is so we can find everyone +give u data-access&local-alerts&carpool; and all-but-zip is private (only event hosts can see it).
- What’s the FULL NAME of YOU&your GUESTS off your/their photo ID? –unless we already have it. This info is is private (only event hosts can see it ) & for further trust +required if putting you on a guest list which checks ID (eTickets,nightclubs).
- Did you include a constructive ideally-enthusiastic comment in your public RSVP saying especially WHY you’re RSVPing NO or MAYBE or YES? –put it there, please. If RSVPing NO, see http://2.LoveRules.Info/46 for how.
- If you might not be there from start-to-finish (as arrive late, leave early, etc), did you put & update your times in your public RSVP saying what time range you’ll likely be there (when arriving & when leaving)? –put it there, please.
- Will you be bringing everything on the TO-BRING list in the event listing (read its links)? –do, please.
- Could you possibly post an offer to carpool, as the event listing describes how (read its links)? –do, please.
- On your group profile, (1) Does your main picture clearly & accurately ID you and (2) Are all the questions there fully answered with your current info? -insure so, please, as this is required plus very helpful to other members.
- LGBLHW: The “magic” Q:
So we can find all our guests & let u know of changes + spc events near u, What’s your FULL NAME, CELL# & EMAIL(at least 1 reaching u during event), & ZIPCODE? –unless we already have all this.This info is private: only event hosts can see it.
- LGBKDK: I designed this with all the ideas of Meetup RSVP private Qs to elicit cooperation & participation & from members, especially attendees in mind.
- LGBHGG: A challenge to most any group is to get & increase cooperation from members, especially those actually saying they’ll attend.
LEVV22: On Meetup, etiquette & things-to-know, especially when RSVPing LEVV22 updated 2011.09.10pst2040
as some aspects of an event listing are still messed up by event “expert” Meetup.com.
A Meetup event listing’s list of “Attending”, formerly called “Who’s Coming?”, is seriously misnamed and can easily mislead one into not coming LRAL1FThe short answer here is easily NOT all who “Who’s coming” to this event (rather a very small subset), so if this list would ever stop you from co[……]MORE
LFT4I7: (~50% complete)
- LFT5A1: This is caused by the new Meetup interface (seemingly-unexpectedly released on all users about 2 days ago) which, among a number of debatable changes, whenever one RSVPs NO,
- LFT5BD: problem: “when one RSVPs NO, politely saying & even asking WHY is impossible it seems in the normal routine case”