- MO3B4H URL(s): http://1.JotHere.com/N1gCal http://1.JotHere.com/4319#N1S4MG
- N1S3YC Access: public
- M33YGV title: “Google Calendar entry style N1gCal”
- MAZBWQ subsections: WHAT TO DO, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, ADDITIONAL HISTORY, POST TODO, CREATORS, CATEGORIES, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
- O2KA9N ‘‘definition’ ‘anew’’
- ‘per def’
- O2KA2B ‘name anew’ ‘Google product’ ‘rendering anew’
- MAYCNN:currently updated every ~10 hours; version ID is the ID of last entry in the post history.
- M87XAJ:fully outlined with the most essential and/or timely details first and/or in-bold. So to skim, just read in order the top-level points and, when a match, its bold points.
- M33YGV:title: MIComm‘s Orange County Google I/O Extended 2013(6th annual)
- M33YGV:Title: Destiny Architect on Google Plus
- M33YH4:URL: http://1.JotHere.com/3994#MI37ER
- M87XAJ:is fully outlined with all key details in BOLD and most-essential & -timely first. So to skim, just read the bold.
- MAYCNN:is currently being updated ~1x/week; ID of last item is version ID.
- MAZBWQ:has SUBSECTIONS: WHAT & WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, WHAT TO DO, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, POST TODO, CREATORS, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
MAXFOC:WHAT & WHY
- MI37PU:Events in orde[……]MORE
M9LE5F:All Google’s Products (really Services) universally & exclusively use Google Account(s) to manage their logged-in users.
- M9LQFY:See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products (about 70 of them, nearly all of them information-based services)
M9LE8B:Every Google Account:
- M5XOG3: for instance https://picasaweb.google.com/<OwnerGoogleAccountNum/>/<AlbumName/>?authkey=<KeyNum/>#<Photo?Num/>
- M5XT47: As far as doing this, according to the official docs on this(and additional sites seem to confirm), one can only do it for all the media in an account (in total bulk) and even then the destination account then looses any option to so transfer/move anything out[……]MORE
M33YGV: Title:BUG: Google Picasa sharing URLs include owner’s Google account number
Google Picasa M5XOUP, hotspot M4X61L, of Meetup.com/OCAndroid M2CI1L, T-Mobile M4X5WH No Responses »
M33YGV: Title:Google Picasa
Motivation (for this post)
- LZPRUC: Initially on response to Lucy’s email: Will You Share Your Expertise with Android Users?, yes, I can create & present for this the short talk, “LZPRJD=Google Voice is great for most everyone”.
LZPRV1: Why you need it (Google Voice)
- LYUSVT: The list:
- LYUMUS: PRO: Anyone can easily create their own calendar,
- LYUMW0: HUGE PRO: if using this calendar for their own calendar, the person can get notified of events by by having them appear on his/her calendar with a different color, MUCH more clean & non-disruptive than being constantly emailed individual events.
- LYUN02: BIG PRO: Supports RSVPs of YES/NO/MAYBE and with reason.
- LYUN1S: BIG PRO: one of the top calendaring systems everywhere, that lots syncs with
- LYUMO3: BIG PRO: Immediately syncs (indeed is the same Calendaring system)[……]MORE
(definition LG5DEF) of (Gmail LFDLQE) LGLH1O, Gmail LFDLQE, pattern flaw|bug LGB4B3, Uncategorized No Responses »