- MO3B4H URL(s): http://1.JotHere.com/N1gCal http://1.JotHere.com/4319#N1S4MG
- N1S3YC Access: public
- M33YGV title: “Google Calendar entry style N1gCal”
- MAZBWQ subsections: WHAT TO DO, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, ADDITIONAL HISTORY, POST TODO, CREATORS, CATEGORIES, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
NMG2XX=name: now from “format=style=pattern M31XFI” to “format M31XFI” as the former items are actually not the same (so now their own categories “pattern NMG2ND” and “style NMG2R1” ) and “format” is the most specific.
NMG32C= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Format gives uses.
NMG34T=is an intentional pattern
NMG330= so parent: now from “None” to “pattern NMG2ND”
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
- M33YGV:Title: MEStyl=(my=DestinyArchitect‘s) information-especially-authoring/writing style, a Wikipedia-article-like format
- M33YH4:URL: http://1.JotHere.com/3888#MEIY9M
- MAYCNN:is currently being updated ~1x/wk; ID of last item is version ID.
- M87XAJ:has all key details are in BOLD with most-essential & -timely first.
- MAZBWQ:has SUBSECTIONS: WHAT & WHY, WHEN, WHERE, COST, WHO’S PARTICIPATING, WHAT TO DO, ADDITIONAL DETAILS, ALTERNATIVES, POST TODO, CREATORS, ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR ORGANIZERS/DEVELOPERS, FOOTNOTES, POST HISTORY.
M31R6S: Title & URL:discussion thread of what will, is, & did happen (at an event) beyond the listing http://1.JotHere.com/2996#M31R4Z
- NLZCUW title history in reverse start-order:
- NLZCYR now “
repetition/repeating: as much as practical, really minimize it and make it obvious (what copied/converted from & to where & how) and automate it
- NLZDGF –as this is much more accurate & clearer plus now includes the links to subtopics.
- NLZCXF at 1st publish, “repetition: absolutely-minimize it else make it automated else blatant http://1.JotHere.com/LXZ8S7”
- NLZCYR now “
- NLZD02 URL(s)