- M1PJRQ Free for life
- M1PLNY Takes only about 10min to familiarize yourself with these startup instructions then only about 3min to actually do them; and less time as we improve the site.
- MA1RST You are in good company! On the right-hand column of every page, see the bios some of the people posting here. And, if you desire, you can have a bio here, too!
- MA1ZZV You’ll be helping improve this site, which needs it now especially being that it’s in alpha.
- M236K6 You’ll[……]MORE
- M1OI7R: (in OCAndroid) we’ve done it for over 2 years for dozens of presentations already.
- M1OHW9: you don’t even have brin[……]MORE
M1MELJ Version 1.1
- M1MFOE: Title: OCAndroid Developers[+Users] Meetups hour range: expand from 7:00pm-10:00pm to say 6:00pm-10:00pm http://1.JotHere.com/2724#M1MELJ
M1MFOY: Status: PROPOSED
M1MVDC: What (hour range) expansion?
- M1MVDX: Going after 10:00pm is a NO:
- M1MVFR: simply not possible at our present & very-good venue as they close promptly then.
- M1MVG1: 10:00pm starts to be late for ~15% of attendees.
LWUJQF , last mod 2011.12.26(Mon)pst2056, version 1.3, 100% 1st draft (LT2NAM=
member promise-keeper LTY9HS http://1.JotHere.com/619#LWUJQF )
M1KK4H Version 1.0
- M1KLAV: Originally if 1 wanted to develop an app, one had to pick a language for each type of platform it was to run on:
- M1KLC9: For the increasingly popular web browser, the only choices were:
- M1KLYC: Limited Java if using GWT which is complex & requires another level of compilation.
M1IJQ3 Version 1.1
- Title: Name tag for & on every OCAndroid attendee http://1.JotHere.com/2708#M1IJQ3
M0SMY9: Definition via its history, in order by when-start, bolding only in current-details):
M0TLGF: (so simply scan-for & read just the text with bold to quickly see all & only the current details in the order they began.)
- M1IJX4: By OCAndroid General Meeting 17 or before, OCAndroid this process.
- M1IJZ4: This seemed to notably help attendees get to know one another & remember each other’s name.
- M1H82W: Let “the company” refer to http://JotHere.com, which is based in Lake Forest, CA, USA.
- M1H7X7: Every user of the company’s website must agree to all the following terms (points listed from least obvious):
- M1PM2S: Money involved
- M1EVLW: Definition. M1EVAE is the situation where:
- M1I8U3: all a system’s informational content:
- M1EVMZ: must not (exist elsewhere with similar utility) unless (merely a reference within some statement meaningfully involving it)
- M1H34D: if it’s repeated, then it could not obviously be made shorter (as via reference to what is to be repeated instead of actually repeating) without (hurting its utility=NOT giving it similar or better utility).
- M1H99B: By no accident, this is an application of Einstein’s “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but n[……]MORE
- M1EMGG: about pages 33/43 of them are all modified (so start?) since “2012/03/22” (about 1.5 days ago), so the site is being flooded with pending-posts,.
- M1EO5U: Regarding the posts from the totally unknown, most, maybe all, seem to be to push an off-site URL at the end of the article: thus spam.
- M1EMGY: Which users are involved and how much? Sorting by author to get the counts for each, then resorting by decreasing quantity: And unless mentioned, these users are totally unknown.